[Image: A blue pegasus with glasses and black and green streaked hair hovering slightly above the ground, next to a light green unicorn with a curly purple mane and tail, also wearing glasses. The pegasus’ cutie mark is a Star Trek emblem, and the unicorn’s cutie mark is a “NO PANTS” symbol. Behind them is a pink background with a rainbow and the words “Fatcast Ponies!”]
Pony versions of two of my favorite fat bloggers!
Marianne Kirby (pegasus) blogs at The Rotund.
Lesley Kinzel (unicorn) blogs at Two Whole Cakes.
They are both contributors on xoJane, and have a podcast: [link]
YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS. Lesley wanted to be a pony. I TOTALLY DRAW PONIES.
So I posted the drawings of these ponies on twitter for their recipients to see.
(Marianne too, because I didn’t want her to feel left out and she makes a perfect pony anyway!)
And now Lesley’s following me on twitter.
I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS. O_O
Enjoy the ponies, I’m just gonna keep fangirling over here.
LOOK AT ME AND LESLEY AS PONIES OMFG!!!
25 Notes/ Hide
- krispies likes this
- welhouse likes this
- autumnbees likes this
- my-life-as-a-bird likes this
- glamourghouls likes this
- maggiemunkee likes this
- adjustedlatitude likes this
- se-smith likes this
- red3blog likes this
- crossbonesdj likes this
- unholyglee reblogged this from alexheberling and added:
- mskaylee likes this
- lilablackbird likes this
- apatosaurus likes this
- buttercupsfrocks likes this
- nineplanets reblogged this from therotund and added:
- wut4 likes this
- datagoddess likes this
- atheologist said: This is effing amazing!
- universalcorner likes this
- therotund reblogged this from alexheberling and added:
- contemplatingchicken likes this
- alexheberling posted this