This strikes me as a little extreme. Not a whole lot extreme, not make up hoarding extreme. But maybe wake-up-and-smell-your-blue-nail-polish-problem extreme.
It’s a warning sign, right?
Or is it? I mean, is there anything actually wrong with having forty bottles of blue nail polish? Yeah, it seems like a lot, but I also use these colors. I’d probably have more if I didn’t use these colors – because I’d be buying new colors to actually use. And throwing away nail polish doesn’t make much sense.
20 Notes/ Hide
- glitternails said: But it’s 40 different shades of blue! I don’t separate my polish by colors (I do by brand) but I would bet I easily have that many blues. Blue nail polish looks amazing!
- amiokaytoday likes this
- nue-sur-la-lune likes this
- sweetestpetes likes this
- lostinhistory likes this
- cannelledusoleil likes this
- se-smith likes this
- thestoutorialist likes this
- the-snackmaster said: blue comes in lots of shades, i support this
- fattyforever said: I wish I had that kind of collection.
- fattyforever likes this
- ravennightshade likes this
- lglights-is-hiding likes this
- green-goold likes this
- twistedcanuck likes this
- utterlyfubar said: I say, if you can afford to buy them all, USE them all, and have somewhere to PUT them all…. then no, there is NOTHING wrong with it.
- kiriamaya likes this
- makeupchicken reblogged this from therotund
- therotund posted this